Posthuman Studios has made the entire EP line available free online as a nod to one of the central themes (post-scarcity, digital economies) in the setting. However, please consider purchasing the books or PDFs to help support this exceptional game.
As the campaign begins, less will actually be more as I intend to exploit what I suspect is a general group unfamiliarity with the setting. Accordingly, if you have not already read (or read much) of the setting material, hold off until the game is underway, as doing so will enhance the initial premise and experience. Similarly, please do not read any of the published scenarios - I may or may not be stealing bits and pieces here or there and want to avoid potential spoilers.
You are encouraged however, to read and learn as much of the game mechanics chapters (including the equipment) as you are willing - the system is very crunchy and I will need everyone's help to make it work smoothly. This means you Wellington...
No comments:
Post a Comment