Here is the EP character questionnaire I promised. My intention is to collect essential information that I can use to custom build the upcoming campaign to fit not only my story, but your characters and their goals, and your interests as a player. I can't do this however, unless you answer these questions - and some of you are notoriously recalcitrant about doing your RPG homework. So, I am sending this out now so that even the most reluctant of you will have plenty of time to hunt and peck your way through your answers before we start the new game. Additionally, coming up with answers to these questions should also help you come up with and finalize your character concepts.
Not to worry. If you decide to change your answers as you go through the chargen process, just submit a new form and I will delete the old. Note - please use this form rather than send me notes in an email. Doing so allows me to easily compare player answers as well as quickly find specific information for which I might be looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment